Hello Marcus,

 On  Mon, 8 Nov 2004 at 15:39:12 [GMT +0100] (which was 15:39 where I live) you
wrote:

MO> On Monday, November 8, 2004, 14:33, Stuart Cuddy wrote:

>> Would a possible solution be to have a key/mouse combination that
>> when a message is dragged from one folder to another, (ie.
>> Ctrl/drag), it is parked automatically in the destination folder.

MO> A workaround is to park the message, *copy* it to the new folder,
MO> unpark and then delete the original.

An other one is to use a 'park' color, a filter that color every park
messages and an other one to park every colored messages.

--
Regards,             Alain
:flag-france:

                     The Bat! 2.12.03
                     Windows 2000 5.0 Build 2195 Service Pack 4

 Current beta is 3.0.2.5 Rush | 'Using TBBETA' information: