Hi Gunivortus,

on Tue, 9 Nov 2004 12:42:32 +0100GMT, you wrote:

GG> Being with a browser online, I click on an email link and TB is started
with the
GG> default account. however, I want to use another account, so I change in the
GG> message the From: address, choosing one in the list that pops up. Then I
write
GG> the email and click on: 'put the message in the outbox'.
GG> What happens... the message is placed in the default outbox, but with that
GG>                          changed From: address.
GG> What should happen: The message should be placed in the outbox belonging
GG>                          to the used From: address.
GG> Result: The sending of the message fails.

In addition to changing the "From" change the account (right click on
the account entry at the bottom of the New Message and select).

--
Cheers
Peter

The Bat! v3.0.2.6 on Win2K, SP4, 5, 0, build 2195,
AMD Athlon 2200+ at 1800MHz, 512 MB RAM

Winamp currently playing: Portishead - Beautiful

 Current beta is 3.0.2.6 Rush | 'Using TBBETA' information: