Hello Tony!

On Tuesday, November 09, 2004, 7:31 AM, you wrote:

MB>> Go into the preferences, and bring up the View/Editor options.
MB>> Now hit Shift-CTRL-Alt-T while TB! is in focus. This will
MB>> re-fetch TB!'s smiley set from disk and load the new images.

TB> Couldn't get anything to work doing it as above. It works if you
TB> don't open the View/Editor options though.

Ah. Okay. Then perhaps Marck needs to revise that part out of the
instructions.

P.S. I sent that less than a minute before I saw your post that you
had sussed the difficulty and didn't need help. :)

Mary
The Bat 3.0.2.6 on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Service Pack 2

 Current beta is 3.0.2.6 Rush | 'Using TBBETA' information: