Hello Alexander,

  A reminder of what Alexander S. Kunz typed on:
  09 November 2004 at 20:58:51 GMT +0100

ASK> Hello everyone,

ASK> as discussed on TBUDL (see subj.):
ASK> https://www.ritlabs.com/bt/view.php?id=4036

 Not too sure what you mean by this?

 I received a legal email today in html format with a word.doc
 attachment. I just forwarded it to another account and it arrived in
 exactly the same format, html and doc attachment except as you say the
 forward headers.

 Redirect works even better, it's absolutely identical in every way to
 the original minus any forward headers.

 --

Best regards,    Tony.
 Message composed on 09/11/2004 at 20:08 UTC   2004 - AWB

 Current beta is 3.0.2.6 Rush | 'Using TBBETA' information: