Hi Christian,

On Tuesday, November 9, 2004 18:31 your local time, which was 17:31 my
local time, Christian Grams [CG] wrote;

CW>> AV's all reading the same;

CW>> AV address = 00975BFC
CW>> Module = thebat.exe
CW>> Read address = 000000B8

CG> I can comfirm this - but with another problem i suddenly have:
CG> I cannot delete messages anymore!!! I always get the above error.
CG> Restarting TB! doesn´t change this.

I'm still consistently getting these AV's along with TB! randomly
crashing and Windows asking if I want to send an error report.

I'm not even using TB! when it happens, it's just running in the
background.
--
Regards,

Chris

Created using The Bat! v3.0.2.6 & IMAP
OS of Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2

 Current beta is 3.0.2.6 Rush | 'Using TBBETA' information: