On Saturday, November 13, 2004, at 8:20:01 PM, NetVicious wrote:

>> Never mind Allie. I followed your and Tony's instructions, finally found my
>> original Email with the iKey Token Manager and Driver Downloads URL... and
>> now have everything working just fine.

> What you made for use the iKey with the TB! ?

> I  have  my  iKey  activated and it was running correctly with the old
> SecureBat v1.x

It should then work just fine with the latest version of TB Pro. On the
opening screen, you will have a choice of using a password or token... just
choose the Token, but you will have to first install the newest driver and
Token Manager software. Thomas Woelk located the download instructions:

Ritlabs SecureBat! Token Manager & Activation Utility for iKey1000
http://www.ritlabs.com/download/securebat/ikey1000/TokenMgrSetup.exe

Rainbow iKey Driver
http://www.ritlabs.com/download/securebat/ikey1000/iKeyDriver344.exe

--
         -=Nick Andriash=-
      -=Creston, B.C. Canada=-

 Current beta is 3.0.2.7 Rush | 'Using TBBETA' information: