Hello rmorris & everyone else

on 14-Nov-2004 at 03:53:13 (GMT +0100), you wrote:

> Where can I learn about using e-mail encrypting? I have read a lot of
> posts on this and its getting me curious.

One widespread solution for mail encryption is PGP. It doesn't cover the
most recent versions per se (but what is said about v5.x of PGP mostly
applies to the most recent versions, too):

http://www.cam.ac.uk.pgp.net/pgpnet/pgp-faq/

More hits:

http://www.alltheweb.com/search?cat=web&cs=utf8&q=pgp+faq

 Alexander (http://www.neurowerx.de - ICQ 238153981)
 using v3.0.2.7 on Windows XP Pro Service Pack 2

Science is a world of most unlikely truths. And if we have found that
it works, we have only to thank the imaginative courage of men who
were willing to fly in the face of their five senses, from the day of
Galileo, to the day of Einstein. -- Jacob Bronowski

 Current beta is 3.0.2.7 Rush | 'Using TBBETA' information: