Hello Marek,

MM> I  have text in SmartBat (i have many Pads, this one has 140kB, but it
MM> happens  in  small  Pads too) and when I copy it by that combos, close
MM> SmartBat  with Esc and open it again, copied text is not there. When I
MM> copy  it  and  paste to other place, it is there when is window closed
MM> and reopened.

I don't know if this is related at all (probably not) but... if I
*paste* text to a pad other than the main pad, I can't be sure that
the text stays there. It stays in the main pad but not necessarily in
the other pads I've created. This is with version 2.11.02.

Pekka

The Bat! v2.11.02 on Windows 98 4.10 Build  2222 A

 Current beta is 3.0.2.7 Rush | 'Using TBBETA' information: