Hello MAU,

On Sat, 20 Nov 2004 you wrote in <mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

M> Forget everything I said, false alarm! It is just a minor _display_ bug
M> but memos are _not_ lost. Here is what happens.

I've always had a little problem with memos. I only have one normal
folder with memos for about 60% of the 108 messages in it. Each time I
open the folder the memos display differently. Sometimes they aren't
there at all until I double click somewhere in the folder. Other times
there is just half a memo visible (like the top half or bottom half of
the text), and other times only a few memos will show and I have to
click several times in different places to get them all to show.

Never reported it before because they are the only memos I use, it's
only a small folder and no one else has ever reported this problem so I
thought it was something wrong with my set up.

--
Regards,
Richard

| The Bat! 3.0.2.7 & SpamPal
| Windows XP (build 2600), version 5. 1 Service Pack 2
| Opera 7.60 build 7321

PGP public key:
http://pgpkeys.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xCA93B5BE

 Current beta is 3.0.2.7 Rush | 'Using TBBETA' information: