im currently testing The Bat! V3.0.2.7, up until a few weeks ago everything
was working great
now i cant get my mail, it downloads just doesnt save to my computer and
doesnt change staus on the server, ive tried disabling my filters, ive tried
disabling my firewall and my AV software...still get the same results, no
mail

installed The Bat on another system i have here with the same results, no
mail
installed Foxmail, mail downloads fine
installed Becky Internet Mail, mail downloads fine

Ive mailed my ISP to see if they have made any changes that might cause this.
this might be a long shot, but someone else might be using The Bat! on my ISP
who reads this, im using Nildram in the UK

is there anything else i can try while waiting for my ISP to respond to me?

 Current beta is 3.0.2.7 Rush | 'Using TBBETA' information: