On Sun 21-Nov-04 5:05pm -0600, Avi Yashar wrote:

> On Sun, 21 Nov 2004 10:28:35 -0600, Bill McCarthy wrote:

>> When you ask to add all the sender fields to the
>> address book, you are presented with the first in an AB
>> edit dialog.  If that's not the one you want to add,
>> click cancel and the next one is presented.

> Actually, Bill, the command that I use is "Specials>>Add Sender to
> Address Book". I do not see any command to "add all sender fields to
> the address book". Clicking Cancel may end the operation. Sometimes it
> does not end the operation, and I get presented with the exact same
> dialog box (same address information).

Sorry for the poor wording.  We're talking about the
same command.  My first sentence above should have
read: "When you ARE ASKED to add all the sender fields
to the address book".  If it was worded properly you
would have easily understood that I was referring to
the dialog: "Add the rest to the same address
book/group(s)?"

As I wrote, if you respond with "Yes", then all the
rest go to the same group without editing.  "No" means
you'll be presented with each one for editing so you'll
see exactly what is going where.  "Cancel" skips the
rest - it is like hitting "No" and then hitting
"Cancel" on each edit dialog.

It's really very nice - but the dialog could be a bit
clearer.

If you are confused by the current scheme - or find it
annoying to you, instead of using the Ctrl-K feature,
just right click on the specific address you want to
add and choose "Add to address book."

Bill

Beta 3.0.2.6 Pro  BayesIt! 0.7.5  X-Ray 1.0.1.2  XMP 0.9.6  XP Pro SP2  POP3

 Current beta is 3.0.2.7 Rush | 'Using TBBETA' information: