Good evening tbbeta,

  wouldn't  it  be  great  to  be able to select more than one account using
  shift+cursor or ctrl+mouse-click?

  I  have  several  accounts which are not checked by the check-mail-for-all
  function.  But  sometimes  I  want a few of them to be updated. Instead of
  checking  every  single  account it would be a good idea IMO to be able to
  "group" them.

--
Regards,
Peter

  Using Ritlabs SecureBat! 3.0.2.8  (OS: Windows XP 5.1.2600 Service Pack 2)

 Current beta is 3.0.2.8 Rush | 'Using TBBETA' information: