Hi Clive,

On Thursday, November 25, 2004 18:26 our local time, Clive Taylor [CT]
wrote;

CT> The new ability to run multiple connections has certainly speeded up
CT> the collection and display of messages

I have to agree with that. Much quicker and more useable. I sometimes
even see all 4 connections to the server used! :-)

CT> However, a problem. Occasionally, selecting the next unread message
CT> freezes TB for around 10 seconds and then 'flashes' the screen.
CT> Selecting the previous message and then ctrl ] will then display the

I also have a problem with reading different messages (a basic function
that fails at the moment), but a totally different problem to yourself;

1. Although I get activity of the message loading along the bottom, it
then proceeds to tell me that 'no message loaded'!? I have to leave the
folder and re-enter it to be able to open the message I want to. I've
even tried 'reload' to no avail.

2. I still sometimes see the wrong message on the screen compared to the
one I actually selected to read. This isn't happening as often as it was
in the last beta, but it's still there.

3. Messages are being incorrectly tagged as being replied to or
forwarded. I can receive a new message and reply to an older one next to
it on the list and then delete it, but the status from the message I
deleted gets passed onto the new message that I've not even read yet!
Therefore, the message is showing replied to before I've even seen what
I can reply to! This is a new bug for me that I've not noticed before.

Can anyone else confirm any of the above, or does anyone have any input?

But overall, good progress.
--
Regards,

Chris

Created using The Bat! v3.0.2.8
OS of Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2
Cleaning up SPAM with Bayes Filter Plugin v1.5.6

 Current beta is 3.0.2.8 Rush | 'Using TBBETA' information: