Hi Alexander,

On Friday, November 26, 2004, 11:10 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>> The CC hang doesn't occur every time I check for messages, just *some
>> of the time, which might make it hard to track. But I would certainly
>> be willing to see if there is a difference when BF is disabled.

ASK> You could try a different (external) spam filter in case you desparately
ASK> need it (while disabling/removing the Bayes* plugin in TB), in case you get
ASK> a lot of spam; K9 from http://www.keir.net does a good job here.

Yes I do get a lot of spam; before the BayesFilter plugin I was using
SpamPal, which did an excellent job, but I started getting error
messages and ended up going to BF. I will certainly have a look at
K9... thanks!

--
Best wishes,
Pat

Using The Bat! v3.0.2.8 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2

 Current beta is 3.0.2.8 Rush | 'Using TBBETA' information: