On Wednesday, December 1, 2004, at 17:06:26 [UTC+0100] (Wednesday,
December 1, 2004 17:06 my local time) Jernej Simoncic wrote:

>> This beta version, similarly to beta/7 and beta/8 cannot be installed on
>> Windows 95 SR/2. Trying to run The Bat! I always have two errors
>> messages:

> It's probably time to upgrade your OS - Windows 95 is 9 years old, and most
> other software dropped support long ago (not just that, there's many
> software that only runs on Windows 2000 and newer). Given that Win95 kernel
> doesn't support modern APIs needed by programs I would not classify this as
> a bug.

Yes, I know this, but this is PC which is used mainly as Unix terminal and
sometimes I test The Bat! on it. Normally I use W2000 Pro (see my sign)

Zygmunt Wereszczynski
(Using The Bat! v3.0.2.10 on Windows 2000 5.0 Build 2195 Service Pack 4
with BayesIt! 0.7.5)