hello all!

I noticed one bug (malfunction):

  If I get an email, the Mail Ticker opens and scrolls it's content on
  top of my screen. I double click to read the mail, it opens in the
  "Browse Mail window". No problem till here.

  But if I hit reply now (in the browse mail window), write an email
  and send it, the original message (which resides in Inbox-Known)
  never gets the flag "Replied". This is some inconvenience because I
  look through my mails to see which mails I already have replied and
  which mails are to be replied.

  Is this a known bug (I didn't find it in the bug tracker).

  Could anyone confirm?

yours,
dave

--
Using The Bat! v3.0.2.10
Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2