Hello TBBETA,

  I know this has been asked for not too long ago but I'm going to ask
  again as it's bugging me now.

  Could we have the option to Minimise to the tray if we click the X
  please. I use a number of programs that have this option and it's become
  habit. So much so that I keep closing The Bat every 5 minutes when what I
  really want is to just minimise it.

--

Best regards,    Tony.
 Message composed on 02/12/2004 at 15:51 UTC   2004 - AWB