Hi all,

TB! has just crashed in a way I've never seen before!

I was trying to close TB! when an AV came up on my screen and was
repeating itself 3-4 times a second until I task manager killed the
process!

If you look at the attached, it stretched to the bottom corner of my
screen and when just busy repeating itself over and over again until I
killed it in task manager.

Has anyone else witnessed this?

Back to v3.0.2.8 as a result.
--
Regards,

Chris

Created using The Bat! v3.0.2.8
OS of Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2
Cleaning up SPAM with Bayes Filter Plugin v2.0.0