Hello tbbeta,

  I downloaded my mail this AM and all my mail in my main account was
  sent to the Junk folder. On closer inspection the mail that was
  downloaded included all my old mail that was left on the server. Now
  checking with Mail Dispatcher I see that all the messages that
  were left on the server had now been deleted.
  I don't see any reason for this in my Bayesit log, nor in the log
  for the account. Any ideas.

 Stuart                          mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Using The Bat! v3.0.2.8 on Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222  A