"Daniel Friedmann" wrotes on 08/12/2004 at 06:07:34 +1100
subject "Bayes Filter plugin 2.0.0 completely blocked mail import after
fetching mails" :

> I've been using Bayes Filter 2.0.0 for some time now but since a few
> days I've been unable to get mails. Well, I could download mails with
> and without SpamPal and/or avast! but TB! stopped while importing
> these mails into the message base. Finally Thomas Woelk gave me the
> hint to disable all plugins (Bayes Filter and avast!) and immediately
> after that I could get mails just like before. Here's a log of one of
> the unsuccessful sessions. There's no real error message regarding the
> import failure so I had been completely lost until Thomas' suggestion.

I use actually BayesFilter 2.0.0 too. The only moment were the import of
eMail is long is if the CPU is used to 100% by an other application
(converting of DVD for example) and if this application has normal priority.

I check always 3 accounts at the same time. normally 20 - 100 eMail for each
account.

--
Sincerely
Hendrik Oesterlin - email [EMAIL PROTECTED]