Hello Mary,

>> Now, where it says Mexico just read Spain and you'll be able to
>> guess where the Mexicans got these traditions from
>
> Thank you for that lovely account, Miguel. Now, where can I get some
> of that Rosca de Reyes and hot chocolate?

Actually we call it Roscón (big rosca): Here are some for you:

http://images.google.com/images?q=%22roscon%20de%20reyes%22&hl=en&lr=&sa=N&tab=wi

I'm sure you have access to chocolate ;-)

And if you want to learn how to make it, Google for ""roscon de reyes".

> And, in the unforgettable lyrics of the Tijuana Brass, which they
> lifted from somewhere, Feliz Navidad!

Feliz Navidad y Próspero Año Nuevo" :)

Miguel A. Urech (El Escorial - Spain)
Using The Bat! v3.0.2.6 on Windows 2000 5.0 Service Pack 4