Hello, BWMarcotte.

You wrote 02.01.2005 @ 23:25

B> I received a notice of default settings created.  I saw the notice for
B> bayesit plugin starting, that changed almost immediately to bayesit
B> plugin shutting down then flipped back quickly to bayesit plugin
B> starting. After maybe 5 seconds The Bat! crashed.

Could you, please, check this one:
http://www.ritlabs.com/download/bayesit/bayesit0710.rar

Use the logger included into archive as

bayeslogger > c:\templog.txt

Run it BEFORE you will do something with The Bat! and bayesit. It will write
into redirected file all what happens inside initialization of BayesIt (or, if
you set no file, it will just show it on the screen).

--
Sincerely,
 Alexey.

   mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]