On Wednesday, January 5, 2005, at 03:19:26 [UTC-0600] (Wednesday,
January 5, 2005 10:19 my local time) Dean wrote:

>  I was going to use the regular Tools > backup. Then reinstall TheBat!
>  Will I be able to use the backup since it will be in the encrypted
>  state?

The backup copy is not encrypted until you use backup with password
option. Even then you may restore all data working either in encrypted
or unencrypted mode of The Bat!, because encrypted message base does not
depend on encrypted backup copy. I tried this successfully several times
in 3.02.10.

Zygmunt Wereszczynski
(Using The Bat! v3.0.2.6 on Windows 95 4.0 Build 1111 b)