Hello James,

AdG>> Well, judging from screenshot1, this SPX thingy may have something
AdG>> to do with it.

JO> As a side topic... I may be mistaken, but given the icon and where
JO> this 'splash' is placed I believe the SPX program is what he used to
JO> make the screen captures.

Yes, it is a new screen capture program I am trying. The graphic was
not in the original. I have no idea how it new to add it to the email,
but it didn't do it on the second graphic.

As for the Beta I am using, it is the last beta listed on the beta
page, but I will see if I can track down 3.0.2.10.

--
 Stuart                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Using The Bat! v3.0.2.8 on Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222  A