Hello Raymund!

On Saturday, January 08, 2005, 8:06 AM, you wrote:

>> Does anyone have the link handy to post here (once more, I know) so I
>> don't have to run a search of my tbbeta folder for it?

> http://www.ritlabs.com/download/files3/the_bat/beta/tbb30210.rar

Thanks, Raymund. I've left this message from you on the server, so
that I can put the link on my other machine for easy use. I'm
connecting through a different ISP to it, via its wifi capability.

Also, I'm putting the link into Smart Bat, to try to compensate a
little bit for my tendency to lose things.

Incidentally, the new "Welcome to the Bat" letter from Sales is a lot
more useful than the one I got in 2002. I got it because I was buying
a new, separate license. There may be times when I have The Bat! up on
both machines--rare, but a possibility!

Mary
The Bat 3.0.2.10 on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Service Pack 2