Hello Marcus Ohlström & everyone else,

on 11-Jan-2005 at 00:22 you (Marcus Ohlström) wrote:

> | When I move a folder, incoming filters pointing to this folder are
> | automatically adjusted to point to the new location.

> | Outgoing filters are not but should be.

> | I have not tried this with read or replied filters.

Maybe you should test this with the most recent beta version, which is
3.0.2.10 - you are still using 3.0.1.33 (the 3.0.1 release version). I
think I vaguely remember that this was fixed. And I may be wrong. :-)

Download:
http://www.ritlabs.com/download/files3/the_bat/beta/tbb30210.rar

 Alexander (http://www.neurowerx.de - ICQ 238153981)

History contains no facts but those that are the most thoroughly
improbable from the standpoint of probability theory. -- Stanislaw Lem