Hello Dennis,

Tuesday, January 18, 2005, 6:46:04 AM, Dennis Hays wrote:

> RITLabs has agreed to a proposal Dierk Haasis and I submitted
> regarding the re-write and updating of the Help text. Currently,
> Dierk and I are busy reformatting, redesigning, and rewriting.

IMHO an improved and more current help would definitely improve the
utility of the program to both existing and new users. I'm glad to
hear this!

Although I speak English I am concerned about Ritlabs and TB reaching
the product's market potential. Will the revised help text be
available for all languages included in the International Pack?

(note: see available languages in text box below)

,----- [ per http://www.ritlabs.com/en/products/thebat/download.php ]
`-----

--
Best Regards,
Greg Strong

Using The Bat! v3.0.2.10 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2