Well, I am just curious... as a beta tester... are there any new betas
coming and what can we expect to see in those new betas? Is there
anyone from Ritlabs here who can answer that question please? I did
see a lengthy thread on the status of the software, but it seemed to
get sidetracked.

The reason I ask is because this is the longest period of time I can
remember that there was no new beta out, and Ritlabs seems to be
remarkably silent also. This makes me a bit nervous about the future
of TB.

--
Avi Yashar
Windows XP Pro SP2 and The Bat! Pro 3.0.2.8