Hello Cees,

C> I apologize for my bad temper and misplaced reaction. I've changed
C> the avg plugin to check and mark only e-mails with attachment.
C> Let's see if it works...

No problem... :-)

I too apologize if I came across too harshly. After modding these list
for 7+ years, it's hard to keep your patience each and every time we
have to explain why the rules are the way they are.

And I do really appreciate your patience and willingness to help make
the TB lists the best out there.

Thank you very much!

Friends????

P.S. I really am a nice guy once you get to know me....  :-)

--
 __    ____  ____  ____   TBUDL/BETA/DEV/TECH Lists Moderator / PGP 0x6C0AB16B
(  )  ( ___)(_  _)( ___)  TBUDP Wiki Site: http://www.PCWize.com/thebat/tbudp

See both sides. See both sides run. Run, sides, run.