On Fri, 21 Jan 2005 11:41:26 +0200, Avi Yashar wrote:

> Is it just me. When I receive a message from someone who has
> apostrophes in her/his name, then the Quote Name Limit feature goes
> bonkers.

Well, here I am talking to myself again. But I guess that is no less
healthy than communing with dead horses.

Anyway, it seems that there are other symbols besides apostrophes that
gum up the Quote Name Limit feature. I now find problems with "names"
that include a strudel (@) or a hyphen/dash (-).

Was it always like this?

--
Avi Yashar
Windows XP Pro SP2 and The Bat! Pro 3.0.2.8