On Mon, 14 Feb 2005 16:33:09 +0800, Mic Cullen wrote:

> > Guys ... I'm sorry, but as a veteran member, I can't sing along with
> > that chorus and feel sympathy for Avi who has experienced and
> > injustice here.
>
> Agreed.

Well, now that 9Val has courteously answered my questions and
clarified the situation, I have naturally tuned into this thread once
more. So I must thank Allie for his kind words of support and hence
also yourself Mic.

For those who had no "sympathy" or even antipathy, all is forgiven (at
least from my side). And don't worry... now that 9Val has stated that
the next beta release will take "*at least* 1 week", I promise not to
repeat the question that some of you mysteriously find so odious
for... *at least* 2 weeks. :-)

--
Avi Yashar
Windows XP Pro SP2 and The Bat! Pro 3.0.2.10