Hi,

Le jeudi 17 février 2005 à 23:21:35, vous écriviez :

CR> 1.
CR> what about adding the ability of choosing ldap adress books in the
CR> options/preferences/system/autocomplete adress from... All adress
CR> books ...

Sorry, I think to something and write another ...
Instead of options/preferences/system/autocomplete adress from... All adress
books ... I meant account/properties/general/default address book...
If we could choose a ldap address book as our default account address book
it would be, according to me very interesting !!!!
Sorry for the mistake !!! I hope you won't blame me and vote for my
suggestion ...

--

Greetings,

Claude renaud