On Tuesday, February 22, 2005, 00:26, Tony Boom wrote:

> With all due respect to the boys at RITLABS but the time span between
> the last beta and this should have produced more than a virtually non
> useable version.

You know we are talking big changes here? And besides, this isn't a
beta, it's an alpha. Usually they don't even release alphas. I really
don't think it's fair of you to complain about the usability of a alpha.

But that's a discussion we have had many times, probably I shouldn't
even post this not to start another sub-thread about Ritlabs' release
policies.

--
Regards,
Marcus Ohlström

Using The Bat! v3.0.1.33 on Windows 2000 5.0 Build 2195 Service Pack 4
PGP Public Key at http://www.canit.se/~marcus/pgp.asc

 Current beta is 3.0.9.1 Deep Alpha | 'Using TBBETA' information: