Hi Kian,

On 18 Feb 2005 07:53:57 , Kian Andersen wrote:

KA> I am trying out your plugin,
KA> but every time I close and reopen The Bat!
KA> the plugin is not loaded and I have to add it again!

I can confirm this problem:

I did a clean install of bayes filter plugin 2.0.2 in a custom
directory and it doesn't reload after a restart of TB! (also tried
installing to the default-directoy, no effect), nor does it show up in
TBPlugin.ini.

Bayesit however loads perfectly.

I even have deleted the tbplugin.ini file, bayesit continues to load
after a restart of TB!.

It can't be a permission-problem on the TBPlugin.ini-file since it is
on a fat32-partition (it's also not read-only).

Further, I did some testing with the 'mygaterunner'-plugin and it too
loads fine without the 'TBPlugin.ini' -file (or with an empty one).

IMHO the 'TBPlugin.ini' file isn't used anymore, but I don't know what
does account for the loading of plugins.

Anybody got an idea?

--
 Der Immer Jodelende Schweizer In Lederhosen
 Roel

 running TheBat! 3.0.2.10 on Windows XP Service Pack 2

note to self
Make sure your cat is not sleeping in the bass drum before you start playing
them

 Current beta is 3.0.9.1 Deep Alpha | 'Using TBBETA' information: