Hello Goncalo,

  A reminder of what Goncalo Farias on TBBETA typed on:
  26 February 2005 at 15:11:53 GMT +0100

GF> Is  it too much to have an option to enable full HTML support?

 I'm going to make one last comment on this subject. For years most people
 on this list have in the past voiced *very* strong opinions about keeping
 The Bat html free... Where are they all now? They've all jumped ship and
 are now sitting firmly on the fence and it appears, I am the only one who
 is keeping true to my original convictions.

--
Tony.
Using The Bat! v3.0.2.10

     :gentoo:
   www.gentoo.org

 Current beta is 3.0.9.1 Deep Alpha | 'Using TBBETA' information: