Het was op zaterdag 26 februari 2005 om 20:54 uur dat jij iets schreef over
'duh' :

Hallo Tony,

C>>   Outlook and/or Express

TB>  Believe it or not Lookout Distress can do everything incredimail can and
TB>  can do it better.

 Incredimail totally sucks!
 I'm on a list with some people using that crap.
 Hence I have to cope with various (standard) attachments.

TB>  I've already conceded defeat on the html issue but what happens if it does
TB>  get implemented? How is anyone going to beta test it? html isn't allowed
TB>  on these lists.

 This is true...
 tbbetahtml perhaps??

TB>  Strange isn't it, all this arguing over something that can't be tested on
TB>  a beta test list.

 I totally disagree with all this html stuff.
 First  off:  e-mail  is  for  information  purposes  only,  hence, text will
 suffice.
 Secondly: if you really wanna play with all those bells and whistles, create
 yourself  a nice html-page, upload it to your provider or put it on your own
 site  somewhere,  and  place  a LINK in your e-mail but DON'T BOTHER US with
 html-crap.

 Just  my opinion........ i really DON'T want the ultimate html-support. If I
 really wanted that, I'd be using another e-mailclient by now!

 I'm  having  my own domain, and am running some servers on it. And thanks to
 Allie :-) I've just changed my mailserver..... this one supports IMAP. So...
 THAT is what I am interested in...... NOT html.
 Thank you.
 ;-)

--
regards,
 Cees

NETWORK: What fishermen do when not fishing.
The Bat! 3.0.9.1 Deep Alpha [A12F0392] running on Windows XP 5.1 build 2600
Service Pack 2

---
Virus Database (VPS): 0508-3, 25-02-2005
Tested on: 26-2-2005 21:07:35

 Current beta is 3.0.9.1 Deep Alpha | 'Using TBBETA' information: