Hello Jernej,

On Mon, 28 Feb 2005 you wrote in <mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

JS> No, it doesn't. (And even new versions of PNM2PNG dropped the support)

So, in all of this talk, how can I change my glyphs? I've tried using
the glyph set I had with my ordinary version 3 but only half of them
seem to be recognised and I get the alpha glyphs for the rest, even if I
completely delete the file, so there must surely be some icons embeded
in there somewhere as well as in the icon file.

--
Regards,
Richard

| The Bat! 3.0.9.1 Deep Alpha & SpamPal
| Windows XP (build 2600), version 5. 1 Service Pack 2
| Opera 8.00 build 7401

 Current beta is 3.0.9.1 Deep Alpha | 'Using TBBETA' information: