Hello Richard,

> I've loaded my alternate Glyph set from the previous TB! but it won't
> show it's own "folder" or "address book" glyphs. I've tried renaming
> "GlyphsCollection" and "HTMLEditorCollection" but still no use.

the XML support still isn't implemented completely at the moment.

To also exchange the missing folder symbols, TheBat! still needs the
"batskin.ini" in the working directory. I have adapted the XML file and
the INI file for my Minimal Design Glyph - it works as expected.

--
best regards
Miroslav

BAT-MAIL.DE.VU - http://bat-mail.de.vu
News-Ticker: http://thebat.orgavision.de/bat-mail.xml
Klipfolio Klip: http://thebat.orgavision.de/klipfolio

 Current beta is 3.0.9.1 Deep Alpha | 'Using TBBETA' information: