Hi Stefan Tanurkov,

>   3.0.9.1 Pre-Beta :-) is now available

>   Please feel free to send your comments/reports about other issues
>   not listed above. Thank you!

I can't get it to work, it crashes after the splashscreen,
I get two messages:
first one is AV:
> ---------------------------
> The Bat!
> ---------------------------
> Access violation at address 0056B646 in module 'thebat.exe'. Read of address
> 0000000C.
> ---------------------------
> OK
> ---------------------------

second error msg:

> ---------------------------
> The Bat!: thebat.exe - Fehler in Anwendung
> ---------------------------
> Die Anweisung in "0x0056b646" verweist auf Speicher in "0x0000000c". Der
> Vorgang
>
> "read" konnte nicht auf dem Speicher durchgeführt werden.
>

> Klicken Sie auf "OK", um das Programm zu beenden.
> Klicken Sie auf "Abbrechen", um das Programm zu debuggen.
> ---------------------------
> OK   Abbrechen
> ---------------------------

I followed the instructions, unzipped the prebeta thus overwriting
existing files in TB main folder, added the batskin file and had no
luck.

Reverted to last stable version, made a backup, uninstalled all and
deleted the reg-files. Installed the 3.01.33, got back my messages, ran
it once to test it (fine) and did it again: 3.09.1 prebeta crashes
again.
Where & why am I wrong?

--
regards
Charlene Ferrara

Win XP Pro SP2, no macros, no plugins at this time.

 Current beta is 3.0.9.2 Pre-beta | 'Using TBBETA' information: