9Val wrote:

> OK, no problem. I've made some changes, hope that they'll be tested :)
> Problem for me is that I had such occasions only 2-3 times for about 1
> year of using IMAP. So it is like fighting with invisible man

I understand.

When the problem occurs, I move to another message and back, but the
wrong body continues to be displayed for the problem message.

However, if I choose the reload message option, the correct body
appears. Does that further detail help?

I'm currently downloading the current pre-beta to give a spin at work
here. I'll keep you posted on my experiences with it.

> AM> Previously,  autofiltering  worked  when  it felt like. Were there
> AM> fixes to this as well?
>
> No,  there  is  no changes. But AFAIK most problems came from requests
> blocking folders.

Earlier this morning (my time) two messages came in and were
auto-filtered just fine. I'll have to watch that some more though. I
hope you're right and that the autofiltering problem would be indirectly
fixed.

--
Allie
-=-=-

 Current beta is 3.0.9.3 Pre-beta | 'Using TBBETA' information: