Hi Cees,

Saturday, March 5, 2005, 11:59:55 AM, you wrote:

C> Yes of course it's sent. File was only 180kb.

Well  if  the  size  is  saying it sent it, it sent it in some format,
something  else  must  be going on. Its either not properly encodeding
it, or, something else is at fault.

C> In  TheBat!  I  can  nowhere find an option security settings to switch on or
C> off.

Options->Preferences->Protection is what Ive turned off.

C> Yes  I  have,  using  Avast,  but  that  is  not  the issue. That also checks
C> Mozilla's e-mail client.

I  was  thinking  of the scanning directly in thebat,  not an external
one.

However,  if the size of your sent msg actually going (eg, in the log)
says  its  got  the  pic  in  it, it can realistically boil down to an
encoding issue.

 Liz (mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED])
Website: http://www.xcalibur.co.uk

 Current beta is 3.0.9.3 Pre-beta | 'Using TBBETA' information: