Hello Richard,

  A reminder of what Richard Wakeford typed on:
  March 5, 2005 at 21:04:47 GMT +0100

SC>> Here is a screenshot of my Micro-ed settings. Do you have something
SC>> different?

RW> I have wrap text at 72 and quote name at 10 but that shouldn't do
RW> anything. I do have pasting block type set to adjust automatically and
RW> also I have autoformat and auto indent set.

RW> Wonder if it could be the auto format? Just a wild guess.

RW> ......... no, at least not here because I've just tried it.

No, none of those things seem to make a difference. Can anyone else
confirm the behavior I am seeing or the behavior Richard is seeing.

 Stuart                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
 Using The Bat! v3.0.9.4 Return
 Bayes Filter Plugin v2.0.2
 On Windows 2000 5.0 Build #2195

 Current beta is 3.0.9.3 Pre-beta | 'Using TBBETA' information: