On Sunday, March 06, 2005 at 4:35:02 PM [GMT -0500],
Jonathan Angliss wrote:

> I noticed a small issue when I loaded 3.0.9.3 the other
> day. My addressbook had gone missing. Actually not really
> gone missing, but wasn't loaded. Was talking with Allie at
> the time, and he suggested using the "Open" function,
> which worked, however my addressbook is still not acting
> right. If I right click on a person's email address, and
> add to address book, my "Groups" box is empty. This is
> despite my addressbook being loaded (I'd assume correctly
> as I can see the list). I've attached some screen shots.

Open the address book panel. Right click the address book
you wish to add your addresses to and select properties. Is
it enabled as the default for adding/deleting addresses? If
not, then this would explain your problem. Enable it as the
default.

--
   ..        .  .   |  IMAP Client: The Bat!™ v3.0.9.4 Return
 _.||* _     |\/|   |    IMAP Server: MDaemon Pro

 Current beta is 3.0.9.3 Pre-beta | 'Using TBBETA' information: