Hi,

I noticed this in the beta 3.0.9.2, and I've not seen anybody mention
it. I seem to have issues with marking a whole thread as read. From
time to time, it works. 90% of the time it does not. This is with IMAP
folders only (don't use POP3 any more).

Also I've noticed that using the right click context menu has the
"Thread" menu sub items as checkable items.  This shouldn't be so as
they are not "options" but actions.

--
Jonathan Angliss
([EMAIL PROTECTED])

Southern DOS: Y'all reckon? (Yep/Nope)

 Current beta is 3.0.9.3 Pre-beta | 'Using TBBETA' information: