Hello Roelof,

> I needed to send a file as attachment. TB decided to split it up in
> parts, while it wasn't configured to do so.

I have just seen this happen to me. I sent a message with 3 attachments
and TB split it in 17 parts. And as in your case, message splitting is
NOT selected in my account Properties.

So, the only way to overcome this I have seen so far is to change the
"Suggested split size" to a big number. I have set it to 10000 Kbytes
and the message with the 3 attachments went out just in one part.

> And said parts couldn't be put together into a proper message with an
> attachment (at least not by TB)

I cannot confirm this though. Before changing the "Suggested split size"
I redirected the message to another of my accounts which I collect with
TB. The 17 parts were received (I could see them both in Connection
Centre and Inbox) and when the last one was received TB did put it all
together as a single message just fine.

Miguel A. Urech (El Escorial - Spain)
Using The Bat! v3.0.9.4 Return on Windows 2000 5.0 Service Pack 4

 Current beta is 3.0.9.3 Pre-beta | 'Using TBBETA' information: