> Hello Wallner,

>> I tried updating my 3.0.2.10 to the new pre-beta versions but the
>> result is the same (access violation error)

> How do you start TB! ? If you are using a shortcut, make sure the
> start folder is set to the folder with TheBat.EXE

> This was mentioned a few days ago in Stefan's
> <mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Even clicking on the file thebat.exe in the files list directly fails to
start TB!. The start folder is correct anyway, but i HAVE tried both
ways with no luck. Thanks anyway!

 Chris Wilson
                           The Bat 3.0.1.33 on Windows 2000 5.0 Build Number
2195 Service Pack 4

 Current beta is 3.0.9.3 Pre-beta | 'Using TBBETA' information: