Dear Miguel,

@8-Mar-2005, 11:34 +0100 (08-Mar 10:34 UK time) MAU [MAU] in
mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED] said:

MAU> I am assuming that during this alpha, pre-beta and perhaps early beta
MAU> phases, when there are so many errors and problems, it is not necessary
MAU> to open a BT report for each of them. I am assuming that developers are
MAU> looking at this list and just taking note of reported problems. Or am I
MAU> wrong in my assumptions?

I'm sure your assumptions are correct. The developers are tuned in
here and this is the primary test forum for the alpha and pre-beta.

--
Cheers --  //.arck D Pearlstone -- List moderator and fellow end user
TB! v3.0.2.10 on Windows XP 5.1.2600 Service Pack 2

 Current beta is 3.0.9.3 Pre-beta | 'Using TBBETA' information: