Hello all,

I have been testing 3.0.9.4 for a couple of days by using it (or trying
to) in my real work environment. This is the way I do test betas, trying
to use them as I normally do on my every day work.

I think I have raised enough issues and bugs (some more important than
others) for the moment, but I now need to go back to normal production
work and v3.0.9.4 is still quite far from being usable. So, I will
revert now to v3.0.2.10.

Miguel A. Urech (El Escorial - Spain)
Using The Bat! v3.0.9.4 Return on Windows 2000 5.0 Service Pack 4

 Current beta is 3.0.9.3 Pre-beta | 'Using TBBETA' information: