Hello Allie,

AM> However, when I ran the test at work multiple times, TB!
AM> said some of the connections failed and that there may be a
AM> problem with the server. Right. :) I doubt the problem is
AM> with the server.

Problem  is not only in server, but in collaboration with such server.
As  I  wrote  before,  only  server  I  know  which correctly supports
multiple  connections is BatPost. It allows access to the same mailbox
from  simultaneous  connections without any problems. Other servers do
not  allow  such features so TB! performs heuristic client-side folder
locking.  Since  every server has own opinion about how to handle such
simultaneous  requests,  it is not so easy to find the best pattern to
queue requests.

AM> Additionally at work, messages frequently don't load and I
AM> have to use the reload option and though I can read
AM> messages, I'm still waiting a while for some to load. The

WIP :)

--

                                             9Val

 Current beta is 3.0.9.3 Pre-beta | 'Using TBBETA' information: