Hello Vadim,

VY> I  noticed  a problem appears only with large messages! Small messages
VY> are sent normally.
VY> Your  connect to SMPT server is bad in this time. And increase timeout
VY> is correct this problem

This appears not to be the problem. The message I am trying to send is
only 1500 bytes. When I go to send it, it brings the connection center
up,  shows  the  progress  bar  going  right  to the end and then just
sitting  there.  The  only  difference changing from 60 seconds to 120
seconds  was that the connection center stayed on screen for 2 minutes
instead of one. :)

I  think  I will submit this to bugtrack, can someone remind me how to
send a copy of the problem email wrapped up so its form isn't changed.

--
 Stuart                          mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

 Current beta is 3.0.9.3 Pre-beta | 'Using TBBETA' information: